Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there is no feed back section, I thought I would say some things here. I just received a little pocketlite Mustang from 1988z01. To say he went WAY above what he needed, would be an understatement. What a great guy to deal with, if you ever get a chance to deal with him JUMP on it. I wish this site would install a FB section, so we could share great experiences like the one I had yet with another Colt member.

·
Premium Member
20,522 Posts
Since there is no feed back section, I thought I would say some things here. I just received a little pocketlite Mustang from 1988z01. To say he went WAY above what he needed, would be an understatement. What a great guy to deal with, if you ever get a chance to deal with him JUMP on it. I wish this site would install a FB section, so we could share great experiences like the one I had yet with another Colt member.
Surjimmy, it is always great to read feedbacks like the one you just posted! The Lounge would have probably been a good place to post the feedback since your praise of 1988z01 goes well beyond the speciality of Semiautos.

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Of course the reason there isn't a feedback section is because it wouldn't take long for a bonehead to start a rant and get it shut down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts