Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my newly acquired Mustang Pocketlite to the range today. Put S&B ball, Hydra Shok, and Golden Saber rounds through it with no mishaps. It is going to replace my PM9 for carry for a while. Great piece!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yep, the mustang is a great peice. Mine is picky and will not feed any HP. Many do right out of the box. I just use ball in it. Great deep conceal gun.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I just sold mine (had to)... It was the brightest Nickel you ever seen and had faux pearl grips... There has never been a prettier site to behold...

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I just sold mine (had to)... It was the brightest Nickel you ever seen and had faux pearl grips... There has never been a prettier site to behold...

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Got the Colt faux pearl grips with this one also, but have the black plastic Colt grips on it now.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Did you by any chance just get it???

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Did you by any chance just get it???

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, bought it from the original owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts