Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the Mustangs fetching$$$ nowadays? Are they disappearing and difficult to find? Any feedback would be great.

FC

·
Registered
31 Posts
Most Colt pistols that are no longer made and in good condition are getting very high sale prices. Diamondback revolvers are really, really ridiculously high these days, but people are willing to pay to get them. Just keep scouring the auction sites and gun shows and don't pay more than you really feel is a good amount. I had been looking for a stang for a while and kept bidding on them until I finally won an auction for "only" $425. Compared to $500 and up for decent ones, I think I did okay. I bought a D'back in 90% condition about a year or so ago for $369 on Auction Arms. Keep looking, you'll find one.

·
Registered
552 Posts
They are all over the place. A couple of months ago I saw a SS Mustang that looked decent and it was going for $525. A few minutes later it was gone (before I could get back to it). Generally around here the blue ones go for $450-$500 and as high as $650 NIB. SS go for about $100 more.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I recently sold a Nickel Mustang... Sorry but I can't disclose the price, out of respect that it may have been to a member of this Forum...

I got to tell ya though, they are the sweetest 380 ever produced (in my opinion)...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
293 Posts
I recently turned down $650 for this nickeled Mustang Plus II. Poor pic,sorry. It's got the box and all the docs too.

f.t.

·
Registered
26 Posts
new guy here...coming over from the North American ARms and the S&W world..I'm fast becoming a mustang fan as well..our neighbor has a colt delta 10mm and a mustang380 and she brought them over the other day for some target time...my wife immediately took to the mustang and it looks to be an excellent choice for her... I see there is one on gunbroker right now and I'll continue to watch the action on it...but if anyone else knows of one for sale...I'm in the market...many thanks...ET /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts