Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here is my PP in .32 Born on date 1924

I just took it the range today for the first time, and here are the results of the first twelve shots at ten yards:

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Cool old revolvers one and all.

Fun to read off all the P.D.s in the grouping, cda926.

My .32 Police Positive from 1913 isn't much to look at but has proved to be a surprisingly good shooter.

Do Police Positive Special .38 Special revolvers count? Here's a shabby one from 1921 (top) and a worn one from 1914 (bottom). I was able to repair the action on the 1921 gun to at least work properly. It was purchased to learn on.

How about a derivative of the Police Positive, in the form of a Banker's Special, lettered to Los Angeles in March of 1932.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Here's a couple cell phone snap shots of a new police in 32 long colt, nickel finish, made in 1904. A little rough, but timing is perfect and locks up tight as a vault. Only $125, so, next thing you know, it's headed down the road with me taking a cell phone photo of it while driving (note the speedometer). And you thought texting while driving was bad!:eek:

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Very nice collection of Police Positives Tim. Where is the windowsill in the third photo?
Hah, I was going to make the same comments. Great photos of great Colts but I was hoo-doodled to see that blue background in the middle of the windowsill photos.

Only kidding Hopalong. That is a very pleasing photo, showing great detail. You do a great job with all your handgun photos.

That short-barrel Police Positive is particularly cute.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts