Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend with a Colt Officers Model Match in the 22LR caliber with the original 2 piece box. I would like to acquire it but need to know what an acceptable price would be. I think I can get it for about $650. It is probably about 95% with original box, original checkered wood grips with silver medallions, overall very nice shape. Would I be doing good for under $700?

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
personally i think thats a little high, but if you know the gun and want it.. i say go ahead.you might check the auction sites for closed auctions within the last 90 days and see what they are bringing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
I paid $645 for a NIB Colt OMM in 22lr about a year ago. I don't know if they have went up much in price over the last year.

·
Premium Member
9,695 Posts
A lot depends on the age of the OMM. In my opinion, an early gun with the full-checkered stocks and the "flat" rear sight is worth a lot more than a late 1960s gun with none of those desirable features.

The box will bring over $100 on eBay so that is a factor. Papers also add value, as would the target and tools.

Knowing the gun is also worth something. It may be a little high, but, so what?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts