Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellows

I'm new with revolvers, I just got my grandad's OMM, I was cleaning it then I saw some few lines in the cylinder and I'm wondering if it's a defect or is part of the cylinder麓s structure, would you take a look please.

Thanx in advance 馃嵒
COLT OMM CYLINDER.jpg
I saw a

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
No worries. That鈥檚 the ejector and is normal to how the ejector fits within the cylinder.
Hi Sublimert70

Tx for your reply, OMG I was so worried, before I posted this I saw a video about how to check a revolver麓s general conditions, there I saw that if the cylinder has inside scratches may be damage it, most say that my OMM is in pretty good mechanical conditions :) unfortunately not in appearance and the bluedfinish :cry:

Wich Colts do you have?

Eddie 馃嵒

Premium Member
Reactions: EddieM

Registered
Hi Sublimert70

Tx for your reply, OMG I was so worried, before I posted this I saw a video about how to check a revolver麓s general conditions, there I saw that if the cylinder has inside scratches may be damage it, most say that my OMM is in pretty good mechanical conditions :) unfortunately not in appearance and the bluedfinish :cry:

Wich Colts do you have?

Eddie 馃嵒
Eddie - glad you are all set. I have a very modest collection, most of the Forum members have significant collections. I have collected by decade, one representative for each one. Wheel guns, automatics, different calibers. Like potato chips, you can鈥檛 just have one Colt! Jack

Premium Member
Eddie
No specific thread. Just look as you please.
Vic

Reactions: sublimert70
1 - 8 of 8 Posts