Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
😂. The old folks senior Wednesdays have started again. I won this today with my OMM from 1963. To be clear this is
indoors,at 50’,and I’m using two hands,the scoring rings are also very generous! Pete
Ammo is Winchester bulk “333”. Hard locating some good SV stuff which might do better but the revolver is really good. The
original silver medallion grips are not on it these Python grips are a darkish red and beautiful but the checkering is worn on the other side.

1623270591902.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,587 Posts
Great looking Colt along with great shooting. Very good job on both. 👍👍

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Excellent shooting and sounds like a lot of fun. What ammo were you shooting ? Have you tried some 148 gr. full wadcutters ?

·
The Consummate Collector
7,179 Posts
Good job Pete. You can be proud of that. Today was my range day as we shoot every Thursday. My neighbor took his .22 OMS as he does quite often. He has become very proficient with it. These old Colts are really great shooters.

Cam.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Great Shooting for both you and the Colt! Noticed your upgraded Eliaison rear sight and the trigger shoe. My '64 Python has the same rear sight and I prefer the sight picture better. Jackson

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Glad to see a revolver being used and doing great at it.
Congratulations on the team effort for the win (you and the revolver)!!
rayb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts