Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let all forum members know that my friend who owns a LGS where I do most of my business just bought the remaining stock of another gun store that had a Colt gunsmith employed there. I just left my friends store and he was in the process of opening up all the boxes. He has a large amount of original Colt parts, still in their original packages. I was able to go through some of the items before I had to leave, but he has barrels,stocks, cylinders, hands, hammers, triggers, actions, etc...... You name it he probably has it. All new parts. I opened a plastic bag that contained about 12-15, 2 inch Det special barrels(shrouded). Another bag I opened had Trooper barrels. He had some .38 super barrels all new in the bags. Nickel cylinders, blued cylinders. Bags of Colt wooden stocks, all with silver Colt medallions, mint not a mark on them. I do not what Colt revolver the stocks go to, but he has a bunch of them. I opened a bag that contained new wooden stocks for what I think are newer model Det specials, nice stocks without medallions. So, my friend is going to try and sell all these parts to another gun store, but he asked me to put something on the forum. If anyone is looking for parts please let me know and I will put you in touch with my friend. Thanks.

Blade

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Lou,
The DS stocks for the shrouded barrel wo/medallions should fly off this forum as well as the other stocks. See if he has a D frame action wrench for barrel removal and I'll buy it. Will email ya bud...

Jeff

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gentlemen,
I have spoken to my friend, and I am going to post his contact information here. It is much better if anyone interested in Colt parts deal directly with my friend Jerry. Please mention my name to him, as he assured me he would try to give forum members the best prices he could. Good luck to everyone. If anyone has a problem getting in touch with Jerry just let me know and I will contact him for you. Thanks again.

Blade.(Lou)

The company is "Tech Ops International", my friend's name is Jerry Plum he is the owner.Store number is 908-454-6030, mobile number is 908-432-6327. email address is [email protected]. Company web site is www.techopsintl.com

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Thanks for the heads up !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts