Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been looking for a good .22 revolver, and am interested in the frontier scout or the peacemaker. Could someone give me the pros/cons of these pistols? I understand the frontier scout has an alloy frame, and the peacemaker has an all steel frame. Any problems with the alloy frames?? Also, what is a fair price for each?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
No problems that I've heard of. They just look like sin! (in my opinion)Second part of your question...$350.00 to $400.00 GOOD condition.(for the peacemaker)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have owned a New Frontier 22lr & 22mag Since I was 12, or 13 or so. That is about 31 years or thereabouts. It has never failed me. When I do my part---it hits where I want. It still looks new. With the exception of my name ground on the bottom of the grips. (Paranoia & fear of those who want my stuff!!!)

I also owned a Peacmaker for a time. It too was a nice revolver, but had too long of a barrel for me---at the time.

Sojourner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have owned a New Frontier 22lr & 22mag Since I was 12, or 13 or so. That is about 31 years or thereabouts. It has never failed me. When I do my part---it hits where I want. It still looks new. With the exception of my name ground on the bottom of the grips. (Paranoia & fear of those who want my stuff!!!)

I also owned a Peacmaker for a time. It too was a nice revolver, but had too long of a barrel for me---at the time.

Sojourner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts