Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I felt like takin' a picture today.
Feel free to join in.
I like lookin' at 'em as much as the next guy.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
29 Posts
OH my, OH my /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Nicest pit of snakes i have ever seen....

signed, greenwithenvy......

Shoodaddy are you a relative??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi spectre01, Nope, sorry, no relation. Guess I'll have to make due with my H&K USP, my Walther P22, and the (gulp) Smith & Wesson Model 15 revolver I just bought until I can afford to buy a beautiful SNAKE like these babies. We recently sold a 8" nickel Python and it was one very impressive piece. I don't hunt so I passed on it, I'm hoping one may come in for trade soon so I can get my hands on it. Think a nice 4" would make me real happy. So now I have to go wipe the drool off my face after looking at these. Take care, Shoodaddy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shoodaddy, I'm sure you don't sell "need" at your place, most gun shops I have been in sell "want". It's ok to have an 8" python, you never know when you may decide to become a hunter.Sounds good anyway. Matt

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi conrad0311, Actually working for the store doing only the online stuff makes me WANT many guns terribly. I just have to convince wife number three how much I NEED these guns to protect her ! Now I must go and try and sell more guns so I can make some cash I need to buy myself a nice Colt. Take care, shoodaddy

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not there to make you cry.
It's a picture to put a smile on your face.
One of these days, I'm gonna get them together for a group photo.
Then it will be OK to cry (tears of joy that is).

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
324 Posts

I only have the one short Python. No Snake Eyes or anything exotic. So I snuck a Diamondback in there too!
I'd like to get a nickel mate for it. Maybe one of these days.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whahoooo,
It took 3 damn days, but someone else finally posted a picture. Thanks for that.

I was starting to think that either.....

A) I'm the only one with a camera here... RIGHT !!!

B) I'm the only one here that owns a Colt... RIGHT AGAIN !!!

C) I'm the only one with free time on my hands.... ZZzzzz wake up you guys

D) I'm the only one who's Colt's are not buried so deep in the safe that they can't get to them.

E) I'm the only one here that gives a crap about someone elses pictures.

Thanks again for the picture SA99054.
Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
705 Posts
OK, I'm next. I won't bore you with my Pythons, but here are a few Diamondbacks. The ones on the right are .22's and the 2 on the left are .38's. I have boxs for all but 2.

·
Registered
324 Posts
BBBS....We need bigger pics man!
Very very nice though. Looks like you have the scarce ones already knocked off. The Grail of Diamondbacks: 2" .22LR. And those nickel 2" ones are pretty scarce too, aren't they?
Now we've got the ball rolling.
PS....Old Colts are fine too and we won't be bored with any Pythons.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How about a couple old ones to balance out those two newer ones.

Here's a Shooting Master. While she's no longer pristine she still shoots like she did at Camp Perry in 1936 when she was new. All it takes is her old time favorite: 2.8 gr of Bullseye and a 148 gr HBWC

Here is another old Bullseye gun from 1932. She is as smooth as a Python and as accurate as the Shooting Master. She just doesn't quite have the trigger of the SM.

I've left these guns stocked as they were when I came into them. I like to believe that the men who shot and owned them are smiling when we shoot them in the 21st century.
Tom

1 - 20 of 121 Posts