Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Grue, I have two early Mustang PocketLites and I think they are real humdingers. Several years ago I was going to have night sights put on one when I came across a Sig P-238 with night sights, rosewood factory grips, and Nitron finish.[The high priced one at the time] I like it a lot too but, the little Colts are more accurate,a little less "blockey", and they are Colts! Now that Colt is making them again I wish I had gone ahead and put night sights on one and left the Sig at the Gun Shop.Either the Colts or the Sigs are a great choice but I only use them as backups,never as a primary carry gun. Good luck with your new pistola. Nick

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
We've also got a couple of the first gen. and they're extremely well-made and dependable, so much so, that I sold our INTERARMS Walther PPK .380 because of its tendency to "bite" your thumb.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, dont care much for the poly ones, but the stainless, man thats a good looking piece. They are running 749 at lgs I have bought several from them and can get a better deal than that.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My deal fell thru with the piece that I was going to sell to fund the pocketlite, which I am glad it did the lgs had 2 of them 2 wks ago when i called to check Fri. they had none and didnt know when they could get any more. They had some of the polys, but I didnt want one of those, The 938 that I was going to sell is pretty awesome any way and my son got wind of me wanting to get rid of it and threatened me. Guess I will keep it, dont want to get hurt by a bony 15 yr old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.