Colt Forum banner

COLT PreWar National Match Adj Sight NIB

5K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  smutt 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a pretty hard to find pistol in mint condition with all the goodies in the original box.
Took me quite a long time to find one this nice.
Shipped to J.L. Galef, NYC,1 gun shipment, furnished with adjustable sights, Dec 23 1938

See less See more
#15 ·
Beautiful, and in this day of everything being naked, it is fully dressed. Worth every thousand you paid for it.

#29 · (Edited)
The pistol actually came with two screwdrivers. I used the Colt marked one for the picture. Not sure which one would have came with the gun originally. I assume one of the two was bought later as an extra.
mpd1978,

Yes, at this point it is hard to tell. (And, Sheldon apparently doesn't cover this.?)

Think this hang tag is from 34-35.? (Need to check the pink sheets.)

Best Regards,

Attachments

#30 ·
Another great looking Colt,Mike.

#33 ·
I don’t think a negative post will coax out anybody’s prized collectibles. In fact it deters many collectors from posting at all.
It doesn’t bother me personally as I don’t need any amateur opinions about the stuff I own and have quite a few knowledgeable collector buddies to consult with if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.