Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you estimate the value of a colt python hunter to beThat has been refinished by colt have the receipt and colt lettered looks like new only missing the box

·
Registered
419 Posts
It being refinished takes about half the people interested out off the bat IMHO. As far as price goes assuming it comes with nothing but the gun and none of the letters or anything are missing from the re blue I would say solid 2500.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it has the factory letter he has the colt reciept for rebluing which I seen the Gun before the re blue looked good then now looks fantastic. I am just wondering if the Gun will continue to appreciate as well as he's stuck On 2700 for me to take it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I would say it is worth the 2700 if you have been looking for one and don't want to pay the current prices (don't blame you) for original finish box papers ect. As far as resale/appreciation in value I always stick with original finish prefer boxed to if you are looking for a real investment. Not to saying it would t go up because it will just not as much as a original.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts