Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder what Colt would charge to rework this one ?
Maybe it should get a Colt letter first.
Could be rare.

Python

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be afraid it would ruin the papers... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Am I the only one who feels sad to see this? Almost like seeing a mistreated puppy on Animal Planet.....maybe I'm just getting soft or old or both. -Asa

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
maybe I'm just getting soft or old or both

[/ QUOTE ]

Animal planet ???....I vote for "BOTH".

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just jokin'

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
400 Posts
I used to be a professional fire fighter. We went to structure fire at a doctor's house one time. That's where I first learned the loose ammunition in a fire while loud was nothing to worry about. The doctor had quite a little collection going on at the house. I saw a S&W revolver (forgive me I don't remember type or caliber anymore) that according to the home owner had been hanging on the wall loaded. Now those rounds in the cylinder went off with a serious BANG! We were outta there until the fireworks seemed to be over. Later on we found parts of the revolver on floor next to where it had been on the wall under some rubble. To be fair to S&W most of the frame was intact as I recall.

Dave

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
This is nothing more then scrapmetal I'm afraid.

@ asa: You are not alone in this. Pictures like this make me hurt! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts