Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen, I am considering my first Bisley and would appreciate any input regarding current market value. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo to post at this time. It is an early 1900s example with a 5.5 barrel in 32-20. The revolver is all matching and original with a very good bore. It locks up tight with correct timing so their are no function issues. The original finish has faded to mostly patina with traces of bluing in the protected areas. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Pics are needed for accurate pricing. 32-20 bisley was the most common caliber but today is least desirable. Without pics, 1000 to maybe 1500 as described.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is my first ever posting on this forum, so bear with me please. Wanted to ask what might be the best way to market a pair (2) NEW in the box Colt Army Special 32.20 revolvers. I have the documentation from Colt Archives showing they were shipped June 13, 1934. They are also one number apart from being consecutive serial numbers. There is an interesting story behind them but didn’t want to try to put it all on here.
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts