Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been searching for a newer Colt SAA in 32-20 for a while. I found a consecutive set from a dealer in Georgia and made the purchase. When I picked them up today from my local FFL I was in for a very pleasant surprise. In each blue box was the paperwork and target from Bob Munden outlining his custom action job performed on the pieces. Needless to say, I was shocked as the selling dealer did not mention this when I purchased them. The only minus is neither Colt has the white outer sleeve but as I now never plan to sell these that is not a problem for me. Don't believe these have been fired except for the test firing at the factory and Mr. Munden's testing, but I can assure you they will be fired now!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
that is really nice you got a pair of 32wcf's and they been worked on by mr. munden. sound like keepers to me. enjoy. ps, don't loose that paperwork. and yes PICS are required for this post. alot of munden fans here and colt saa fans.

·
Registered
262 Posts
WOW what a find!!!!! I am a GA. native and would love to see/feel a Munden job. I try to replicate his "tricks" in my own guns. If you would p.m. me that would be awesome! Can give you more details then.

45 Dragoon

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Text Document Shooting sport Paper Circle Text Document Paper Text Document Paper Paper product Font Text Document Paper Paper product Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel Here are the two Munden Colts. Shot them and both are dead on at 25 feet. I have another stock Colt SAA in 32WCF that shoots 3 inches low at the same distance. Needless to say, my targets didn't look like Bob Munden's. He was a real character and a credit to his profession.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts