Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LGS said that TALO was coming out with a couple more SAAs soon, one in 32-20 and another in 38-40. A few minutes ago while perusing Lipseys website on TALO exclusives both these SAAs are listed with an MSRP of $2019. So I was wondering if true that would be the 2'nd price increase in 2017. Anyone else here about a price increase.

·
Registered
709 Posts
This is why I am digusted with the current Colt company. New SAA's are pretty much non-existent to the average buyer, but TALO can get a run of them, if the above is true. More and more I am covinced that Colt should tell the general buying public to go to hell, and quit all the charades that they are a firearms company wanting the general public to have their products. I will continue to buy and shoot older Colt's knowing that Colt won't repair most of them. With older Colt's at least you know whst is available as to many of the new catalogued ones pretty much don't exist.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I believe this is more of a Colt parts-bin dump that Talo is trying to capitalize on. Talo is performing the final fitting/finishing as seen in the recent "Last Cowboy" featured with poor quality case-colors. Plenty Colt SAA originals are available in the $2-2.5k range that I'd rather have than any recent Talo finished gun.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
My LGS said that TALO was coming out with a couple more SAAs soon, one in 32-20 and another in 38-40. A few minutes ago while perusing Lipseys website on TALO exclusives both these SAAs are listed with an MSRP of $2019. So I was wondering if true that would be the 2'nd price increase in 2017. Anyone else here about a price increase.
The current MSRP prices on Colt SAA are for 45 colt and 357/38 only. Keep in mind that if you were to order a different caliber from the custom shop. i.e. 32-20 or 38-40, you would be paying an additional $150 I believe, which puts the Talo price about right.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Current MSRP on Colt SAA's are $1799 blue and case, $1999 for Nickel, and $1899 for New Frontiers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts