Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colt SAA\'s

I'm surprised that there isn't an area for Colt Single Action Armys. Perhaps this is not the right Forum, but I figured that SAA's would be very prevalent on a Colt Forum. Is there another Forum that addresses the SAA's?

mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Colt SAA\'s

Mike,
If you find a group for "any" Colt revolver info please let me know. It's hard to belive that there's about three or four very active groups for S&W's and 0 for Colts. I try to check this group every day and there's not much of anything. I've been trying to learn a bit about the Colt Pre War Target Revolvers but so far have not found a group for Colts worthwhile. I think this one died. IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mbyoh:
I'm surprised that there isn't an area for Colt Single Action Armys. Perhaps this is not the right Forum, but I figured that SAA's would be very prevalent on a Colt Forum. Is there another Forum that addresses the SAA's?

mike
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Colt SAA\'s

Yes, its unbelievable that the Smith & Wesson Forum has mega-posts per day, and there is zilch here. Where are the Colt SAA's fans? Why isn't there a category for SAA's on this Forum?

I have two SAA's in 45lc- a second generaton 5 1/2" barreled one, and a third generation 4 3/4" barrled pistol, both with stag grips. The 4 3/4" one has been tuned up so the trigger pull has to be in the neighborhood of two pounds. I really enjoy shooting this one. I have a .44 special flattop that's never been turned, and I stupidly sold my 2nd generation 7 1/2" barreled .357. Wish I had that one back. Have a Peacemaker .22/.22mag new in box. Also have a 4" .22 Diamondback that I shoot heavily. So, you see, I like Colts.

So, where are all the other Colt lovers?

mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts