Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forum and new to Colts. Can someone please send me a link so I can determine year of manufacture. Every time I try the internet I seem to get nowhere. Just picked up a Colt New Frontier 22 mag (two cylinders) and it looks like it has never been touched. S/N G59776. Any help would be appreciated. Best to all. Gayland

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect. Thanks. I now have a collection of two. My other is a Colt Officers Model Match that is spotless. Now looking for my first Python for a shooter, but no apologies. Best to you. Gayland

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Gayland. For future reference, proofhouse.com is another source. BTW, once you have that first Colt, you are addicted. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
gvrogers1
Welcome to the forum, enjoy. Congratulations on your New Frontier, the New Frontier is a great handgun, you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Parrisjr
Thanks for that link, this time I'm emailing it to myself!

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
I tried looking up my colt at their website but did not get any info.

Does anyone have info on my Colt with SN: SS52419
kanco, we also welcome you to the Colt Forum and thanks for your first post. Colt's online look-up page is not complete and it is truly a work in progress getting their stored info onto the internet. But you can always call them and they will give you a manufacturing date on your gun, via your serial number and description of the Colt, for no charge. In fact, here is their own wordage on the look-up page:

"This is not a comprehensive database. If your firearm serial number is not listed, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-962-COLT(2658) for more assistance."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.