Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone plans on attending the Colt show this October in Louisville, Ky?

·
Registered
764 Posts
As of now I plan on attending for the hell of it. Don't know if I will be able to afford anything then. Depends on the progress and cost of our new home.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure I won't be able to afford anything, but drooling is free........ /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
A word of advice: Drooling is free, seeking professional help to answer the question :"WHY can't I afford..." is not! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gunsmoke........is that a jab??? I'm confused....I guess it's the blonde hair! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I can afford, just don't "plan" on spending, but sometimes plans change!! LOL. Have too many guns now, but great investment for my little ones when I'm gone!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nah, just kidding!

I'm from the Netherlands, beautiful place to live except for the gunlaws. I spent 15 months to get a gunpermit.
I'm licensed to own 1 gun, in about 6 weeks time I'm allowed to own 4 more and in the meantime I've spent quite a couple of hours on the net and in gunshops here in Holland. But it's like being in a candystore as a 9-year-old without pocket money: you can drool but you ain't gonna get!

Man, I 've spotted a lot of guns mostly shooters which I would love to have and I'm sure I spotted a couple of collector's items as well.

A couple of months ago it was a bit to much. Lots of nice goodies but they were not for me (yet!). I then had to take some distance from it just to keep my senses! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
420 Posts
Julie, Gunsmoke should move here to KY. and get a gun within minutes. How big is the Ky. show? I've been to the one in Sharonville. Keep on bidding!!!! Rick

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I am speaking of the Colt Collector's show.

Visit the website www.coltcollectorsassoc.com

It states 200 tables, I have never been to this show, but plan on attending this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts