Colt Forum banner

Colt Single Action Army Forum Section PHOTO THREAD !

463K views 1K replies 354 participants last post by  FB67 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We're happy to announce a new forum section just for those of you that would like to Discuss the Colt Single Action Army =]]

Too many good photos to "waste" so we turned this one in to our Colt SAA/Bisley/New Frontier photo thread :cool:

#289 · (Edited)
The Colts have been posted elsewhere but I'll put them in here as well. Both are 3rd Generations, the 5 1/2" is a 44 SPL and the 4 3/4" is a 45 Colt.

I'll add the USFA revolvers; they aren't Colts but they were made under the Dome. The first pair are 4-3/4" consecutive numbered Frontier Six-Shooters and the 5-1/2" is a 45 Colt with Holly wood grips.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#298 ·
the collection

My modest collection: top, brand new! (and so far un-fired) Colt SAA in .45 colt. Next, 1882 1st gen SAA in .45 colt (very unoriginal in finish, grips, and missing front sight - soon to appear in another forum thread). 2nd from bottom, 1975 Colt .22 Peacemaker and .22 magnum cylinder. Bottom, 2003 Uberti Thunderer in .45 colt with .45ACP cylinder.
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Not sure why the photo is so small. It has much better resolution on my desktop.

#1,099 ·