Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horror, horror, horror!

I still have to sit on my hands for at least 4 weeks until I can get 4 more guns. In the mean time I 've been checking the on-line inventories of gunshops here in the Netherlands and it looks like all hell is breaking loose!

Up to a week ago, nothing was really happening, all the Colts that were in my sights were still there but when I checked several dealersites on the net today I discovered to my horror that the colts are currently flying out the door!
The mint 4" DB .38s.....gone!
The pretty nice bleud 6" KC....gone!
A SS 4" Python....gone!
And the list goes on and on.
I definetly have to do something about this and get mine on layaway before it's to late!!

It looks like the C-fever has struck Holland at last, but it sure is lousy timing! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
173 Posts
Why didnt you resereve an Colt for a the period till you are able to get more revolvers? The most gunstores in Holland will do such thing. I have had for a customer a revolver reserved for almost one year. The only thing i wanted that he pays for the revolver. Then it is for sure yours.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And that, my friend Thuer is exactly what will happen this week, but I hope I'm not to late!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'm gonna need it.

I've got Dfariswheels checklist in my backpocket, if I find one that meets those demands I'll be a happy camper!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts