Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine just traded for one of these in a 6in barrel, no box. We have never seen one, nor find any info on it. I's in very nice condition, if I had too I would say 95% plus condition. I have no pictures, but can anyone give me a ball park value and any other info you might have? Thanks Jimmy

Registered
In blue, I'd say a value in the $600-$800 range. If electroless nickel a value of $800-$1000 but it all still depends on the individual revolver. I have one in e-nickel and it's an exceptional revolver though a bit on the heavy side.

Registered
I have several .22 Magnum revolvers. To be honest, they're fun, and they're neat, but I simply don't get the .22 mag as a pistol round. I don't think it gets even close to its intended velocity through a pistol barrel. It's a good rifle round, though.

Registered
I have several .22 Magnum revolvers. To be honest, they're fun, and they're neat, but I simply don't get the .22 mag as a pistol round. I don't think it gets even close to its intended velocity through a pistol barrel. It's a good rifle round, though.
The .22 Magnum in a revolver with interchangeable cylinders is good concept But to have a dedicated .22 Mag that shoots expensive rimfire ammo to each his own. I remember years ago buying a box of .22 mags at K-Mart and the clerk commented about how they were getting expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts