Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local gun store just got in on consignment an unfired Colt Trooper Mark III, 22 mag, blue finish, 6" barrel with box and all papers. Would appreciate any help as to the value of this gun. I have never seen one in 22 mag for sale. Thanks for any input

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colt Trooper Mark III 22 mag value

Thanks for the input guys. Price is $900 plus tax = $ 975 total. Seems like a good buy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colt Trooper Mark III 22 mag value

Thanks for the input guys. Price is $900 plus tax = $ 975 total. Seems like a good buy.
I went to look at the Trooper late yesterday and noticed the blueing was uneven or not as bright in some areas on the barrel and frame like it may have been cleaned with something that dulled the blueing. Should the blueing be uniform. It is in mint cond. except for that. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went back to the gun store this morning to look at the Colt again. After wiping it down the bluing IS deep and even. It must have been the light in the store when I took a quick look yesterday. It is in mint condition with box and papers and I could not resist. It is in the safe. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice score! Can you share a pic with us? I love my Trooper MK III's, but all are .357. I'd like to see your new .22 acquisition.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here are a couple of strong shooter grade Trooper MkIII 22mags to amuse us until Charlie gets his photos up. ;)

Here's a pair of MkIII 22lr

Another matched pair :D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
You got a great deal on it. It could bring $1300+ on gunbroker on a good day. I sold one a few months ago for over $1500. Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts