Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi need some of information of a Colt Trooper MK 111 357 Magnum. Need Date of manufacture, serial number L151xx. Colt is in 98 percent condition, Six inch barrel. What is fair market value. Thanks for any
info. Really seems like a Well built solid Handgun.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Nice catch!
Born in 1976 and worth about $300-350 in this neck of the woods.

------------------
Dick

There is a word sweeter than mother, home or heaven--
That word is Liberty.

·
Registered
535 Posts
GREETINGS, Daybreak!
Welcome to the Colt pages. I'll echo the thoughts ... the Mk III's can be very nice guns, indeed. Some are a bit rough. I first met them when a guy beat me out for the top shooter trophy in my police academy class with one! And I know the Pennsylvania State Police used them in the 60's and 70's. Some time, if you see a Colt King Cobra, I'll bet you like what you see.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Likely $400 to $450 anywhere else. I'd buy every one I saw in 98+ condition for $300 to $350.

The Trooper MKIII is a dependable well made revolver. They have yet to be "discovered" by Colt fans and can be had in similar condition to yours for DB68's prices if you are lucky (or in Florida). Beaters of course can be found cheaper.

·
Registered
715 Posts
While we're on the subject of Troopers, I have a NIB 6" Trooper Mk V .357 Mag in blue, s/n 372xxV, any ideas as to when it was made? TIA

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Blokey

How about 1984?

------------------
Dick

There is a word sweeter than mother, home or heaven--
That word is Liberty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts