Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Grip Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Picked up this little guy this morning at the LGS. Still got some nice bluing on her and some old pitting but all in all I think for the $250.00 it wasn't too bad of a deal. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, can't wait to shoot it. I'll post the results. I thought that price was pretty fair these days and I didn't have one. I actually saw it there yesterday when I was picking up a Detective Special that I bought from someone off of Gunbroker and walked out without it. When I woke up this morning I was hoping it was still there and got lucky. The last time I did that I went back the next day for a new 3rd Gen 5 1/2" blued Colt SAA in mint condition for $1000.00 that I saw the day before. You can bet that one was gone when I went back.
That's a very good deal! I am still kicking myself for that one!!!

Wow...

Do a 'Range Report' sometime soon!

·
Premium Member
6,472 Posts
You got a darn good deal on a great little Colt. These a really a hoot to shoot. You may be pleasantly surprised at how accurate they are. Enjoy your Colt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts