Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Brown Air gun

Just won this off GunBroker. Likely refinished and 2 small cracks in Elephant Ear stocks - but looks beautiful. I was determined to win this one as seller offers no cost lay-a-way. At last few minutes, other potential buyers jacked the price up nearly $600, not knowing they had no chance of beating me off. Has original Match Target stamped mag. Now my suppressed project is a step closer to happening, I hope. Threaded MT barrel with muzzle brake enroute. Then will know if a retro YHM "Maxim" can will easily screw on or if I have to mod it. And then will work on modified forearm stock like Mr. Rayburn once owned. And custom "Hit Man" shoulder rig will be designed. Quite a project but that's what I want.

Any input as to how easily the barrels can be swapped out?

Here's the spare barrel I bought.

Gun Gun barrel

Mr. Rayburn's stocked forearm version.

Firearm Gun Trigger Brown Gun barrel

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Forearm stock would be new one-of-a-kind project. Would need matching grip stock as EE stocks are too valuable and fragile for a "hit man" - and hard to match The whole thing will be custom one-of-a-kind if I can pull it together. And if it doesn't come together I'll just be stuck with a pretty MT. Time will tell. Will post developments,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.