Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Colt 1860 Army 2nd Gen that I bought new in the late 70's and I need to replace the wedge pin screw.
Can someone please tell me where I can locate the wedge pin screw so I can sell my 1860 Army.
Please email at [email protected] or call me at 419-279-8382. I'm located in NW Ohio and all I need is to replace the wedge screw so I can sell it. The S/N is 207275 .
Thanks a lot,
John Thomson

Email: [email protected]
TX: 419-279-8382
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.