Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: Colt38\'s engraved .357

Bullet Bob:

Thanks, for posting my Colt 357 pictures! Oops! I forgot, to include a picture of me, wearing my "Dick Tracy" outfit!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

A truly beautiful piece of the gunmakers art that you should well be proud to own.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT I'LL KEEP ONE .357,
JUST IN CASE!

·
Registered
807 Posts

This Colt 357(1953-61)was made in 1960! And yes, she is even more beautiful, up close, than the pictures shown here! I am very proud of this Colt 357!

·
Registered
46 Posts

Colt 38, where did you find that beautie? Is that a factory engraving? It is beautiful any way you look at it. Nice find....

·
Registered
807 Posts

I found this Colt 357, purely by accident! I was in a "Collectible" type gun shop, where I had my eye on an Colt Officer's Model Special(In the same condition as this gun!)and, I spotted the simple(But, "Beautiful" engraving!)on this Colt 357(That was tucked away, behind, in the gun case)! When I saw it up close, I just knew, that this gun was going to go home with me(It was just so nice(And, attractive)that I just had to have it! I was only intending to buy the "New" condition, 1950, OMS(But, after seeing this Colt 357-It became a "Must have", to obtain both of these Colt's)! Regardless, of whether or not, this gun was factory engraved-the quality(Of the engraving)is "Stunning"!

·
Registered
46 Posts

Colt38, You are sure right.. it is truely Stunning. I also know the "Must Have" feeling. I just found a beautiful Python Target. The only problem was it had a twin brother. So of coarce I could not seperate, so I got both!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

No wonder I can't find any decent priced Pythons in the Tampa area, wd357 has a corner on the market. Anyway, good luck with those twins and good shootin.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT I'LL KEEP ONE .357,
JUST IN CASE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts