Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All...Just thought a few of you may like to see the display I showed in Norman, Oklahoma in early October. Check out the CCA website and view the pictures section from the CCA show. Part of my collection is also showcased on a website called retrochalet.blogspot.com (click the Colt Plastics section on the right side bar). I'm always buying/selling/trading these items so if you have any let me know. I hope you enjoy the pics. Regards.

Brett Kramer
Iowa

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Brett's being a bit modest. If you delve into the CCA show info you will see he won a show prize for his display. Fascinating stuff I had never known about!
Great display! And there are reasonably priced Colts there, too!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was at that convention and thoroughly enjoyed Brett's display. It was my firt CCA show. For the money I found it quite worthwhile. I learned much and enjoyed speaking with Colt enthusiasts and historians who are interested in educating others. CCA isn't just another gun show. I recommend it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.