Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was Firearm Shopping Day.

My intent was to trade a S&W 686-1 for a S&W 29-3. If the bore was better it would have been a great deal, but I turned it down.
That sour deal led me to another Shop and boy the Colt AR's were everywhere. 6920, 6950, 6940, 6720 and a older A2 HBAR. They had a green receiver 6920 dressed in black, that was different for sure. I spent a good hour looking at all kinds of firearms....and then on the wall, the wall I looked at numourous times (this is where they keep the higher $ stuff) was a 6920 SOCOM. What a Platform! AR's are not all created equal! $1550.00 and they had more than one in stock!

Not that I need another Colt AR, but come next Tuesday I am finally going to bring myself to sell/trade a older WWII bolt rifle I have in my collection. That 6720 SOCOM is a Firearm I want. I have always wanted to build a Military clone. A member here responded in another thread and shared some great links to Block I and Block II Rifles. We will see what happens.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My son and I shot my SOCOM today.

I hope he lets me shoot it again the next time we go...

;)

BTW, if you want the installation/removal instructions for the RAS, let me know and I can e-mail it to you. I asked KAC and they sent me a PDF the other day.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My son and I shot my SOCOM today.

I hope he lets me shoot it again the next time we go...

;)

BTW, if you want the installation/removal instructions for the RAS, let me know and I can e-mail it to you. I asked KAC and they sent me a PDF the other day.
I would like to have the instructions for removing the KAC rail. PM sent. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts