Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The revival minster was knocking out a few jokes as he was settling us in and waking us up the other night, and said that he does get a few stupid questions. Said the question has been raised to him if there is any chewing tobacco allowed in heaven. Said " yes, but you have to go to hell to spit. " and any smoking allowed in heaven.. Said " yes, but you might get there about 15 years ahead of original schedule". So if he was accommodating basically stupid questions, I was really kind of wondering about Colts in heaven. I really hope so.

Premium Member
Heaven, to some, including me, would go something like this: I own one of every Colt ever made. Heaven's gun range would not be subject to gravity, and all my shots could travel for incredible distances and impact the targets exactly where I want them to. And of course the guns may be displayed anywhere without the fear of theft or any type of crime. And one last note; my shooting companion once in a while could be Sam himself! :cool:

Registered
Heaven, to some, including me, would go something like this: I own one of every Colt ever made. Heaven's gun range would not be subject to gravity, and all my shots could travel for incredible distances and impact the targets exactly where I want them to. And of course the guns may be displayed anywhere without the fear of theft or any type of crime. And one last note; my shooting companion once in a while could be Sam himself! :cool:
As a Master Mason, I'll put in a word Brother Samuel for you!

Registered
Gees, were you guys asleep in Sunday school or what? You will be issued a harp. Yep, that is the bad news. The good news is you have your pick of a Colt harp or a S&W harp so the arguments on which is better can continue. And if you want a larger harp you can pick up a Winchester. Best of all you can have it in rust blue, nickel, or stainless - brushed or bright. The Winny comes in rust blue or case hardened. And as many as you want! They never go out of tune, never wear out, and the finish always stays perfect. The box is original, the papers are true, and the hang tag factory.

Registered
'Heaven' for me, would be even the humblest station or occupation, or to just be a Ho-Bo even, in a Society I could admire and respect.

Hell, would be to occupy some high office or other revered position, or to be a CEO of a multi-billion-dollar corporation, or to be ' a success' anywhere else status wise or occupation wise or wealth wise, in a society I neither admire or respect.

But, of course, having a nice Colt, either way, does not hurt.

Banned
Heaven...hmmmm....to reach into the safe and whatever model came to mind would be in my hand, immaculate, and a never-ending supply of ammunition. All my animals that have gone before will be there with wagging tails and eager eyes for our next adventure. Yep...that would be a nice thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts