Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to clear up definitions. Back on the 8/23/05 subject
electrolysis versus nickle.

ELECTROLYSIS - tHE MOST COMMON FORM OF ELECTROLYSIS IS ELECTROPLATING IN WHICH A THIN COAT OF METAL IS DEPOSITED ON A SOLID OBJECT.

ELECTROLESS NICKLE IS A CHEMICAL PROCESS FOR THE DEPOSITION OF NICKLE WITHOUT THE USE OF AN APPLIED ELECTRIC CURRENT.

DIALYSIS THE ARTIFICIAL PROCESS OF CLEANING WASTES FROM THE BLOOD WHEN KIDNEYS FAIL.

SO IF YOU EVER HAVE KIDNEY PROBLEMS, DON'T ASK FOR AN
ELECTROLYSIS TREATMENT OR THEY WILL DEPOSIT METAL ON YOUR KIDNEYS.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I have to say I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I was wrong about the Kidney thing.
I'm still right that you were WRONG.
It's still not call Electrolysis.
It's called Electroless.

Electrolysis is the medical way of removing hair permenantly.
Here's something I copied from a medical page for you.

SO if your COLT has a HAIR trigger, or your COLT is growing a beard, maybe you can use ELECTROLYSIS !!!!

*****Genital electrolysis:

SRS surgeons have been able to drastically reduce the need for abdomen and hip skin grafts in patients who cleared hair from the scrotum and penile base prior to SRS.

Some don't get genital electrolysis and don't feel they needed it.

Some post-operative SRS patients have reported that unremoved hair in and around their new vaginas caused aesthetic and functional concerns.

Consult with your SRS surgeon as to his or her preferences for area to be cleared.

Most surgeons will scrape or cauterize hair follicles on the graft site just before use, but doing electrolysis before surgery increases the likelihood that all follicles will be destroyed before the graft is part of your vagina.

You should plan for genital electrolysis to take about a year, although most get done sooner.

****GOOD LUCK on your Hairy Colt's.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Dictionary
e¬∑lec¬∑trol¬∑y¬∑sis (ĭ-lĕk-trŏl'ĭ-sĭs, ē'lĕk-)
n.
Chemical change, especially decomposition, produced in an electrolyte by an electric current.
Destruction of living tissue, especially of hair roots, by means of an electric current applied with a needle-shaped electrode.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got a laugh out of your reply gunkwazy but all kidding aside this a great forum to get valuable info on buying and selling thanks for your input on the diamondback

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Electrolysis is a general term for nearly any type of reaction caused by electric current passing through a chemical, and usually includes at least one type of metal. The results can range from desirable things like plating(or unplating) of precious metals, to the undesirable deterioration of metal items we use every day. Electrolysis helps create some of the corrosion that eventually destroys the metal of your hot water heater. Electrical junctions of copper to aluminum can self destruct, if not not sealed with a special grease to keep out moisture, and may generate enough heat to start a fire. Corrosion of assembly points on your auto can be hastened by combinations of stray ground currents and moisture. One of the simplest examples of electrolysis is the basic experiment of separating oxygen and hydrogen from water by using a battery, water, and a couple of metal plates. Anyone who took high school chemistry probably remembers playing with this one. Personally, I prefer to not have any of these things near my crotch area.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the most common form of electrolysis is nickel plating metal can be nickel plated or coated with nickel by electroless or electrolysis look at electrolysis nickel plating

1 - 6 of 6 Posts