Colt Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Cozmo...looks like you live in paradise! I live in probably the most boring state as far as the lay of the land. FL..ugh

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Many of the large cattle ranches across the West forbid their cowboys from carrying guns as early as the 1880s. Most towns early on (1860s on) had laws against being armed in the city limits. Unlike now, where folks figure what ever you can get away with and not get caught is OK. There was a time that people thought laws were important and didn't take out right offense to every law they didn't agree with. It was called a civil society for a reason.

Way more handguns in public hands (per capita) now that there ever were prior.

·
Registered
136 Posts
S&W 642 appendix carry, if you can’t do it with five, head to the range. And please take your plastic guns with you. Sunday gun is a 76’ colt lightweight commander. 4.5lb trigger with mammoth grips....

·
Registered
583 Posts
My carry sidearm has always just been a means to find my longarms. Don't get me wrong, I do think ahead and consider if 5 rounds of .45Colt is enough or carry my Sig M18 or like styled 9mm's with 22 rounds in the magazine. It really is nice to have options, either concealed or outright Open carry in full western gunbelt rig and SAA. I tend to pack my western rig more often than not.

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
My carry sidearm has always just been a means to find my longarms. Don't get me wrong, I do think ahead and consider if 5 rounds of .45Colt is enough or carry my Sig M18 or like styled 9mm's with 22 rounds in the magazine. It really is nice to have options, either concealed or outright Open carry in full western gunbelt rig and SAA. I tend to pack my western rig more often than not.

View attachment 707795

Been There,,,Done That Sarge !!

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
Thankfully I don't live in Seattle :) But the point should be obvious. Always extra guns around when you need them.

View attachment 707798
That Marine walked up and bitch slapped two separate Ant-Tifah scumbags and took the stolen police cruiser rifles from their shocked grimy paws.

Yup...just walked right up and snatched it right off the skinnys !!

( I was gonna say former Marine or ex-Marine...but...Once a Marine...ALWAYS a Marine !!! )

OORAH !!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts