Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do YOU talk to at Colt customer service?My luck has been pretty thin lately in the CS dept.in other areas this year and would appreciate talking to a revolver literate rep.on the first call. Thanks, Grumpy Old Bark

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I've recently dealt with 'Carol' at Colt CS but I cannot recommend her, but 'Kathy' was very helpful and timely. We didn't need to discuss anything technical - just following up on an order.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I just sent a 3rd gen SAA .45. The chambers are huge. Cases stick & are visually bulged. Also shoots 3 1/2 low & 5" left 6 oclock hold at 25 yards, in a ransom rest with 250 & 255 gr factory loads. Gun fit and finnish flawless otherwise. Wanted to talk to someone in shop, but wasnt able to. I wrote the above in attached letter instructing them I wanted the orig clyinder back if they fit up a new one, preferly with a full bushing. Otherwise do nothing if they dont have the right chambers on a new clyinder. I just checked tracking # and they got it this am. Let you guys know how it works out. I bought it slightly used from a shop that handels colt in mid 80s. Didnt look like it was shot at all. Been siting in safe ever since. I retired and moved, so am now trying to now first ironing stuff out. Oh, it is blue & case, walnut gold medalions & 4 3/4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts