Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waffling over this one for several months.I know of a decent 4 inch .22 Diamondback with correct grips, no box or papers, that I can get for a reasonable price. ($400.00 CDN )
I'm going back for a second look Saturday- do I need this gun?
Canada hasn't gone Colt crazy to the extent you Yanks have. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Let me know your thoughts and twist my arm a bit--
Good shooting--
rfo1

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Have you asked your wife yet? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use the "for resale purposes only" line--seems to work with the boss. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I doubt that a 4" Diamondback would last very long in the States at $400. I would buy the thing in a second. That is pricing that is 10+ years out of date for one in good condition.

·
Registered
810 Posts
All depends on what your interpretation of "decent" is................
I still think I would go get it!;)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Is there a question here? If there is I don't see it.
Of course you buy it. Around here you would have shoe tread marks on your back and the back of your head trying to get to it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Re: Convince Me- Do I Need a 4 inch .22 Diamondbac

I'm scared of my wife and I'd buy it at that price /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thanks for the arm twisting.I'll post a picture of it if I buy it.Unfortunately there's about a 2 to 3 week wait in transferring handguns here in the north country.We are at the mercy of the Feds.

dant-- I'd rate the condition as very good- no rust, pitting or bad scratches, just a well used plinker.

·
Registered
173 Posts

PFFF you are at the mercy of the Feds???? Just kidding
Overhere in the Netherlands i still waiting after now 6 weeks to get my Webley Fosbery on permitt. It could take even longer.

Anyhow i love my 4 inch .22 Diamondback. It is a great shooter. I love the looks of it and i gonna never sell it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts