Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
That colt no matter how good it looks is priced way out of this orbit...there is no way I would even considering a bid over 1100.00 and that to me is high

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Snake,The gun doesn't belong to DF.He does know the owner and may have owned the gun at one time.This is the second time in the last couple of months that it's been on GB.It didn't sell the first time and unless he lowered his reserve it wont sell this time either.Although there are only two known to exist it just doesn't do anything for me but if it were nickel I might dunk my toe in the water.D*

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I sold this to him a few years ago, and truthfully at that price I'm considering buying it back.
If you think that is too much for a gun of that rarity and you see people paying $3k-$4k for Python Elites (Which they made Thousands of), you will never understand what that gun represents.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I sold this to him a few years ago, and truthfully at that price I'm considering buying it back.
If you think that is too much for a gun of that rarity and you see people paying $3k-$4k for Python Elites (Which they made Thousands of), you will never understand what that gun represents.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)
+1 and Jeff should know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts