Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been talking to a seller that has this python on G'broker, http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=198754370, and he has offered to sell it to me AT his reserve, and being rather inexperienced in the Python world, thought I would seek a more knowledgable database, YOU GUYS! I just hope nobody goes and bids me out before I can decide. Let me know, hurry!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
Let me understand this. The seller is willing to sell the gun at his reserve to you, ending the auction, before others start their last minute bidding?

And what you want us to do, Is tell you it is okay to buy it, bypassing other Forum members who may want to strategize their buying.

:confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me understand this. The seller is willing to sell the gun at his reserve to you, ending the auction, before others start their last minute bidding?

And what you want us to do, Is tell you it is okay to buy it, bypassing other Forum members who may want to strategize their buying.

:confused:
No, just general thoughts on the guns value, from what can be seen in the auction. But yes, I see your point. oops

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Personally I think the gun looks bad.
The barrel has toned and does not match the rest of the gun.
The gun shows plenty of wear from use and that tells me the grips/stocks were changed as they look new.
The gun is NOT a 1963 more like a early 80's gun based on the serial number.
Too many issues for me. You can have her. Just being honest.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Python value

I just checked it and it shows sold. For $1500 way too much barrell and shroud have turned purple and shows wear. For that much it should be at least 95%. Hope you did not buy it. God Bless.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
If someone is willing to cheat other buyers by giving one the nod (you) before the auction is over, they're willing too cheat you.

I wouldn't trust this at all - and I think on principle I wouldn't participate if it was me. Fact, if it was me, I'd probably report the seller to GB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.