Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really only two fools, if indeed that many. Once the bidding got over $30, one guy bid 60, which might be understandable; one guy bid 125.01, and the winner(?) placed a total of 32 bids to work himself into the lead.

Auction fever; everyone has to have it once. With luck, that's enough to inoculate you against it in future. But don't count on it.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Apparently, at least two people value a bronze grip adaptor highly. I have never seen a bronze one before, so perhaps they are rare. A lot of things are rare and I want them. If these are rare, somehow, I have absolutely no interest in one.

The raw dollars are not that much, and auction fever and egos may have gotten involved. To each his own, but not mine.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
The Story with Tyler T Grips is that the founder of the company,and almost solo worker.got very sick.For a long time the family were taking orders,cashing the checks,and not putting out the product.As a result the price of them on the secondary market rose exponentially because they are a good product and many shooters,myself included,love them.I have heard that the company is up and running and they are filling orders but I myself wouldn't trust it until they develope a reliable track record over time.Sounds like a few people got caught in auction fever.If you want one post a WTB here and you will get one @ a much more reasonable price.JMHO......MIke

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've bought 3 from them in the last year, they are very much still in business and putting out a great product!
geichal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts