2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thoughts on my personlized tag for my truck

COLTSNKS

what ya think?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
My first thought was Colts in Kansas, but I see you're from North Carolina...So Colt Snakes!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
i wouldn't leave any clue to the outside world that i was into guns.
the 2-legged snakes would love to steal your steel ones.
jmho. :)

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I get the Colt Snakes -- but also think it could be interpreted as Colt Stinks ? I'd be careful about Colt football fans !!

Reactions: PeteFortyFive

·
Premium Member
7,484 Posts
He's not close to any Colt fans in Eastern NC .. at least not a collection of them, but only Colt snake gun collectors might figure that one out. Even though its not Colt Stinks, it somehow popped into my mind too,( but my mind has not been good since kids came along) .I think we are limited to 7 or 8 letters in the personalized plates here in NC. maybe you could start a thread on coming up with some more nifty Colt plate possibilities. With the amount of ideas you may be overwhelmed with choices, but who knows what might already be taken.

·
Registered
270 Posts
True story - some buddies of mine (back in our teens/early twenties) were riding around when they spotted a tag that read DRNKBRS. They pulled next to the convertible shouting Drink Beers - WooHooo. The middle aged, distinguished looking driver looked at them with and evil stare and replied "DR. NICK BURNS" and peeled rubber and left them behind.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeh,think I'll scratch that 1,it was meant to stand for Colt Snakes,love my Boas pythons and Diamondbacks

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Dumb me! That's what I thought it said. Wondered why he would want to put that on the Colt Forum.
That is Hysterical! Made my night. Thanks for being so honest.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By the way, I like your '55 Chevy avatar. Had one, a business coupe, 283, 3 2's, stick shift, 356 rear. Those were the days...
thanks pete,I do a little buyin/sellin and trading on muscle cars and streetrods,the 55 was a beauty,454,at witha custom leather int and a lazer straight fit and finish,it now resides in Hawaii

·
Registered
244 Posts
This got me brainstorming a bit, how about (limited to 7 here in IA):

COLTSFAN
DIMNDBAK
PYTHON1
SNAKEMAN
SNAKEFAN
DBACKNUT

The last is my favorite, but too long for me. Good luck with whatever you choose.

SM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts