Colt Forum banner

Could you figure out this tag?

3K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Tranter45 
#1 ·
thoughts on my personlized tag for my truck

COLTSNKS

what ya think?

#6 ·
I get the Colt Snakes -- but also think it could be interpreted as Colt Stinks ? I'd be careful about Colt football fans !!

Reactions: PeteFortyFive
#7 ·
He's not close to any Colt fans in Eastern NC .. at least not a collection of them, but only Colt snake gun collectors might figure that one out. Even though its not Colt Stinks, it somehow popped into my mind too,( but my mind has not been good since kids came along) .I think we are limited to 7 or 8 letters in the personalized plates here in NC. maybe you could start a thread on coming up with some more nifty Colt plate possibilities. With the amount of ideas you may be overwhelmed with choices, but who knows what might already be taken.

#10 ·
True story - some buddies of mine (back in our teens/early twenties) were riding around when they spotted a tag that read DRNKBRS. They pulled next to the convertible shouting Drink Beers - WooHooo. The middle aged, distinguished looking driver looked at them with and evil stare and replied "DR. NICK BURNS" and peeled rubber and left them behind.

#27 ·
Ok, so it ain't a Colt plate. But plenty of Colts get to ride in my ute. Plates stand for Ford Performance Vehicles 5 litre Supercharged. Has the American Miami Mustang motor in it and it goes! :rolleyes: Sheesh - I keep on hijacking threads with useless trivia. :bang_wall:

View attachment 32335
Is that an F150, Lightning, custom, or something special just you Aussies can get? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.