Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever had any SAA grips made by outlawgrips.com AKA classicsingleaction.com I'm looking
at having both Ivory and wood made for my Colt.
I've looked at Nutmeg for the Ivory but I don't think they do wood.
Outlaw Grips does both Ivory and wood grips and I could save about $100.00 by having them
do both.

I

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have not used outlawgrips.com.

I have had many grips made by Patrick Grashorn and recommend him highly. Home

I have also purchased grips from Nutmeg with good results.

You might want to check Esmeralda wood grips. http://www.esmeralda.cc/

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
I have not, Seeker, but I have had African Elephant ivory Colt SAA grips made by Jim Alaimo at Nutmeg Sports and in my humble opinion, his grips are absolutely top quality in every way.

An astonishing fit to the grip frame, and with an eye for detail overall as well. Although I didn't pay extra for a beautifully figured, "spilled milk" look in mine, Jim did select a most beautiful piece for me. I couldn't be happier.

Pipe

As I said, I'm sorry I don't have anything from Outlaw Grips, but if I may say so, you should look into getting something A.S.A.P. as I understand POTUS is about to change the rules on all ivory.

Bud

Has anyone ever had any SAA grips made by outlawgrips.com AKA classicsingleaction.com I'm looking
at having both Ivory and wood made for my Colt.
I've looked at Nutmeg for the Ivory but I don't think they do wood.
Outlaw Grips does both Ivory and wood grips and I could save about $100.00 by having them
do both.

I

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.