Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here...
I have a couple of Custom Shop guns, Combat Commander, 45 caliber, stainless with rosewood grips and a Goverment model "El Soldado" in 38 super, Royal Blue with pearl grips. Are the custom shop guns worth collecting??
Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I don't know if the custom shop guns have any "premium" value but ALL colts are collectable.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
199 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Newbie here...
I have a couple of Custom Shop guns, Combat Commander, 45 caliber, stainless with rosewood grips and a Goverment model "El Soldado" in 38 super, Royal Blue with pearl grips. Are the custom shop guns worth collecting??
Thanks in advance for any input.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in general but kept NIB, some low production number Custom Shop guns could appreciate faster than others.
Me, I like to shoot 'em all ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had the "collect em don't shoot em" mentality with some Pythons and AR-15's I own. Truth be told after several years of having unused guns I decided no more collectables, if I buy it its for shooting first. I take care of them so they are like new, but I sold my unused Colt AR-15's and a couple of Pythons and am now happier with owning all shooting stock. Now I can have my Pythons and shoot em too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts