Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 8 weeks ago I posted that my long awaited special order New Frontier arrived from Colt. A 5.5" nickel plated gem of a New Frontier in .357 magnum. I was so excited to get it after 15 months or so, that I did not notice for a couple days that the special order wide spur hammer was not there. I called Brent and in his true great customer service fashion, he said get it right back in here and we'll fix it up right away.
Hand Tree Finger Thumb

Now it did take a little bit of time, I think the hammers are all one-offs, and it had to be sent out for nickel. But it is now back and looks fantastic. Note the difference in the hammers, quite striking. Thank you Brent for making it, and making it right.
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Wood

I will be shooting it this weekend, and I cannot wait!
Fictional character Vehicle As always, my hat is off to Colt for still making a gun like this available in 2013....old school and simply outstanding.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Very nice NF........love that wide spur hammer.
I wish now that I had ordered one from the CS in .357 to go share ammo with my Python and Blackhawk.
Maybe I will as soon as the CS starts accepting orders again ;^)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks for posting them. I'm waiting for mine and wish now I had ordered the wide spur hammer. And, I love the initials on the backstrap. Nice touch. Steve

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I like the wide spur hammer on that NF. I think colt should make that standard on the NF. I think it gives it the look of a single action made for target shooting. nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts