Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
The patience of a Saint! I don't think I could do that. Is it just place your order, send payment and wait or do they update you on your order on occasion?

I'd be afraid they'd forget about me.

That is a very nice gun.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
cvaughnw said:
Serial # is S749xxA.....
Outstanding revolver. Congrads!

Interesting though. I have 5 SAAs all in the high S73XXXA and low S74XXXA range and all delivered in 2014. Less than 1000 guns in 3 years? One a day production?

·
Premium Member
5,800 Posts
Gorgeous! Glad to see the case color came out so well. Some of the recent examples I've seen for sale have been very poor by comparison.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Yeah that's a beauty alright.

What are you going to do now that you aren't enjoying the anticipation of your custom shop Colt?

·
Registered
505 Posts
With his infinite patience, I'd say he is good to order a personal Time Machine from NASA. When it arrived in the mail, he could take a jaunt back and get himself and all of us a spankin' new 1st Generatiaon Colt! (Yup; off my rocker these days.)

Cvaughnw, that is a dandy Colt. I hope it brings you decades of enjoyment.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
You certainly have a beautiful revolver. I am glad Colt came thru for you!!!! I don't think I would have had the paitience to wait that long, LOL!

·
Registered
961 Posts
A very nice configuration. It looks well executed. Any additional photos you care to post (perhaps in natural/outdoor light) would be most appreciated.

Congrats on a nice looking and unique Colt SAA!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts