Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this up the other day. Thought it looked pretty cool. According to the folks at AR15.com, I massively overpaid for it at $1900...but every top-shelf parts AR that I've built is probably worth half what I paid, so I'm not too butt-hurt about it. Anyway, just wanted to share my new (to me) Colt acquisition.

Wood Circuit component Handwriting Font Hardwood

Typewriter Office supplies Office equipment Font Gas

Material property Font Gas Cylinder Machine

Just out of curiosity, can I feed this thing 5.56 ammo if it reads .223 on the receiver?

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Go by what the barrel says. If the barrel says 5.56 then you're good to go.

·
Premium Member
5,188 Posts
Very nice. Don’t believe you overpaid at all. Especially if you like it. That’s what really matters. Thanks for sharing it with us all. 👍👍

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Thanks for sharing, great wood grain pattern you got there, wow. 😎

I'm also an electric guitar player for a very long time, if I saw that wood grain pattern on a guitar (or rifle), I would probably like to buy it if my funds allowed it.

Reactions: WVCOLT

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Picked this up the other day. Thought it looked pretty cool. According to the folks at AR15.com, I massively overpaid for it at $1900...but every top-shelf parts AR that I've built is probably worth half what I paid, so I'm not too butt-hurt about it. Anyway, just wanted to share my new (to me) Colt acquisition.

View attachment 759067

View attachment 759068

View attachment 759070

Just out of curiosity, can I feed this thing 5.56 ammo if it reads .223 on the receiver?
You didn’t overpay. Probably right on the money I’d think.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Part of the confusion!

From Colts LE6920 MPS-B Manual, under suitable ammunition (223).

From Colts Website same rifle, Colts LE6920 MPS-B under specs, under Caliber (223 Remington/5.56 Nato!

Font Line Parallel Triangle Rectangle

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Font

·
Registered
441 Posts
That tape job looks familiar!

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Amazing wood! Wow!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts