Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new digital and am trying my hand at posting pictures. Hope this come thru. Colt Diamondbacks. Clockwise from 12, 38SPL,38SPL,38SPL,22LR,22LR,38SPL,22LR

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

[This message has been edited by diamonback68 (edited 11-29-2003).]

[This message has been edited by diamonback68 (edited 11-29-2003).]

·
Registered
25 Posts
gee i wonder where you came up with your handle?no really,whata super dupper diamond back collection!the snubby 38 is my fav.i like how the vent topstap looks in this configuration!but hey id take anyone of these fine colt.nice job!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hey Dick, Nice pic. Thanks for sharing.
One small problem though, it looks like your missing a hand to your Colt Clock. Upper Left corner. You're gonna have to do something about that. Time to go shopping for your Chrismas present... LOL

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GUN-K

I knew I should have filled the clock, cause I have a couple others, but I wanted to show one of each length, finish, and caliber.
Thanks guys for the kudos.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're making me want to buy a Diamondback!

------------------
Peaceful Responsible Owner of GUNS
NRA Life Mbr

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SnWnMe

Better do your Christmas shopping early and fast, cause Diamondbacks are getting harder to find than rattlesnake teeth.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

[This message has been edited by diamonback68 (edited 11-30-2003).]

·
Registered
794 Posts
So Dick, is this the new Office Max has a 5 Megapixel Kodak DX4530 10X with a FREE 128mb SD memory card for $299.99?

Looks like you are getting the hang on how to use it. BTW nice DB's! Your post may attract other snake pictures. Perhaps of other species.

I'll have to start digging through the boxes.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Better do your Christmas shopping early and fast, cause Diamondbacks are getting harder to find than rattlesnake teeth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, but I know where to get one! I'm just fighting it!

------------------
Peaceful Responsible Owner of GUNS
NRA Life Mbr

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WS23, as my luck would have it they were sold out, but I got a Kodak 6330 from Sears with my ex-employee discount was $179 for 3.1 with 3x optical and 3.3 digital zoom and I think it will be enough camera for what I want to do.
Glad y'all like the DBs.

SnWnMe, don't fight it, you can't win, the Colt wins every time and besides think of it as an investment and you can tell your wife I said so.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

[This message has been edited by diamonback68 (edited 12-01-2003).]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Diamondback, nice collection. Where do you live in Fla. I am in the Tampa Bay area. Where do you go to shoot? I guess now that I will have to go out and find another new Diamondback!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wd357
I live about 75 miles SE of you in the center of the state in Sebring.

I usually shoot a little range down the road called Jim's Pistolarrow.

You won't see too many Diamondbacks around these parts for sale except at the big Lakeland show coming up in January.
I'm meeting Ultraman there and we are going to bring some pieces to drool over with our coffee and your welcome to join us, if you like.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Diamondback, that sounds great. I would love to meet you'll there. Keep me informed. I will save my penny's for the show...I am always looking for Pythons and Diamondbacks and anything else that might come along.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts