Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,348 Posts
Quote from story.....

"Citizens should be given the right to use firearms to defend their “life, health and property”
and contribute to “ensuring the internal order, security and territorial integrity” of the country"

Works for me!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, an old Eastern-Block enemy has more freedom than California. How bizarre. The Czech republic also has freedom of religion and encourages Christianity.

BTW: A few months ago the California DOJ released all information regarding firearms trainers to "an unnamed individual". This information was private. That basically means that the state has become a one-party "dictatorship" that goes out of it's way to harm solid citizens it disapproves of while perverts are allowed unrestricted freedoms to do whatever they like to whomever they want. Ever hear of West Hollywood?

Reactions: Hurryin' Hoosier

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Wow, an old Eastern-Block enemy has more freedom than California. How bizarre. The Czech republic also has freedom of religion and encourages Christianity.

BTW: A few months ago the California DOJ released all information regarding firearms trainers to "an unnamed individual". This information was private. That basically means that the state has become a one-party "dictatorship" that goes out of it's way to harm solid citizens it disapproves of while perverts are allowed unrestricted freedoms to do whatever they like to whomever they want. Ever hear of West Hollywood?
At some point, Americans are going to have to re-take California. It might require an invasion.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Czechoslovakia has always been a "gun friendly" Country. They make some very fine firearms too!

Even though the went thru the Communist Regime after WWII, they were able to finally get out from under Russia's control and become a fress Country like the US. I do support their firearms business by having about 8 Czech pistols!!!

·
Registered
8,622 Posts
Czechoslovakia has always been a "gun friendly" Country. They make some very fine firearms too!

Even though the went thru the Communist Regime after WWII, they were able to finally get out from under Russia's control and become a fress Country like the US. I do support their firearms business by having about 8 Czech pistols!!!
They designed some good pistols. I had a CZ 52 and it was a well made piece of ordnance.
The BRNO Mausers were preferred for magnum calibers.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Quote from story.....

"Citizens should be given the right to use firearms to defend their “life, health and property”
and contribute to “ensuring the internal order, security and territorial integrity” of the country"

Works for me!
I just don't believe that a right to defend myself by any means necessary is something a government or anything can give or take away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.