Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going to Denver in couple days. Is the Denver Gun Show this week end worth attending? I mean is it really mostly guns instead of other stuff?

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,944 Posts
I will be going to Denver in couple days. Is the Denver Gun Show this week end worth attending? I mean is it really mostly guns instead of other stuff?
I think the Denver show is about the best. It is a well run show that has kept the "other stuff" out. I like Tulsa, but you have to wade through the junk. You don't have to do that in Denver. It is a real gunshow. Have fun. Wish I could go again this year.

mentallapse

·
Registered
536 Posts
As a former member of the Colorado Gun Collector's Association, I admit I'm a little biased. In my opinion, the show is one of the finest in the country. They focus on collectables and do not permit modern firearms. You'll not likely to find jewelery, dried fruit or velvet Elvis paintings but there will be a bunch of Colts, Winchesters, etc.

This year the NRA, the Colt Collectors Assn. and the Sharps Collectors will have special related events.

"They normally have exhibitors from every state in the union as well as visitors from several forign countries. Most of the nations highly respected dealers in collectable arms attend on a regular basis."

Mac
www.cgca.com annual_gun_show

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
No beads, bangles, jewelry, "T" Shirts, or jerky! I've even witnessed show officials tell table holders to get the new guns off their tables or basically leave! It's one of the few remaining pure collector shows. This one is a little bigger because it's in conjunction with the National Rifle Association Collectors Gun Show. I'm not sure what to expect with the small NRA show addition; they might add black guns to the mix! :(

I'll be there Friday and Saturday; Sunday too if I still have money to spend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts