Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally bought one. A Diamondback in .22 and a 2 1/2 inch barrel complete with the original box. I gave right around a house payment for it. When it comes and I can figure out how to post a pic. I will

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
If it's the one I think, the price really wasn't out of line with the market as it is and if you hadn't, you'd probably be kicking yourself now because someone else would have. Enjoy it! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
You did buy the turkey first, right? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the turkey came first. A1A, did you see the one I'M talking about on Gunsamerica? I got it online. Not to many Diamondbacks come through this part of the woods.

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
Yes, I had already read your post about buying one and when I looked at GA sometime later I suspected it was the one. I'm not a snake addict at the moment, but it did strike me that it was reasonable compared to some of what you see offered. Again I have to say I think you made the right command decision for something you want. I think it is a good find and hope it turns out to be all that it seems. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
22rimfire...hi, how are you? yea, I picked up a few lately. I got something you might enjoy, a S&W 17 no dash 99% and a pre-18 95%. Can't wait for the weather to break so I can get out and shoot them. Been snowing in OH. And my right arm is still in a sling, rotor cuff surgury. If I could ever figure how to post pics. here I would. What have you been doing? You collect old Woodsman's?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I do not collect the old Woodsman's yet. Have had a few and sold most of them for revolvers. Wish I could change that now. I started with the revolvers and still have more gaps to fill before starting with most of the 22 autos. I have always been a revolver guy. That sort of dates me as the young people today seem all hung up on the autos.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it's in. I wish I knew how to post pics. It is perfect. So much better than I could imagine. Gun is 100%, box is 95% Box is numbered to the gun in grease pencil and has the lable too. If someone can post for me, I would send you pics. (4) Thanks

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks icdux1, Sooner or later I will figure it out. I got the tape off the box and it looks 10 times better.

·
Registered
909 Posts
What was a poor man's .22 Bankers Special has become a rich man's Bankers Special!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts